22 December 2009

Baby, it's cold outside..


Christmas is almost here. I'm finally settling down into the actual relaxation of my break from school because all the hustle & bustle of shopping for other people & not myself is finally over. Sort of.


Along with the typical Christmas things comes a few other things:

The day after Christmas, one of the worst days of the year because you know that you have a whole year until next Christmas.

New Years.. Which basically means I'll make a lame resolution & forget about it after a week. It also shows me my lack of friends as I sit at home & watch Twilight Zone for 2 days straight.


You know that feeling on the first day of school after Christmas vacation? Where everyone basically looks insanely hungover with that "WhyamIhereIwanttoleave&nevecomebackIhatemylife..." look on their faces. That day makes me want to drop out of school & become a urine collector for drug tests


All that aside, I love Christmas. More than I should. I don't need an ugly Christmas sweater party as an excuse to wear an ugly Christmas sweater. I'll just do it

So with all that said, Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays


I will most definately not be posting a New Years Resolutions List because that is basically just publicly posting failure


Ps: Santa Clause in Spanish is Papa Noel. Cute

No comments:

Post a Comment