08 November 2009

Some Clever Title that I Can't Think of Right Now

When your prized posessions start to weigh you down look in my direction. I'll be round. I'll be round


I just got back from my second missions trip to Mexico. It was great.





This litle girl was so sweet. She had a really hard life from what I could understand her telling me. All she wanted to do was sit on my lap & hear the colors & animals in english





Literally the best soda I will ever drink.



These kids were hilarious. Oh & apparently 3 of them were my boyfriends!


I loved this little girl! She freaked out when I would blow bubbles & get all bummed when she couldn't catch them because they would pop(:




Anyways. I'm to tired to mess with the html crap. I'll post the full pictures on my facebook later. I'm tired. A shower has never ever felt so good. And escuchen means to listen, not to scoot closer.

No comments:

Post a Comment