13 June 2009

It's finally over.


Jr. High. Finally. Done.
The whole time at graduation I was pretty much thinking "Wow. This is it. Finally done."
It's summer. Yeah whatever. But I'm finally in high school. And when I'm done with that, in 4 short years may I add, the possibilities are endless. Colleges, maybe. Music career, maybe. Medical school, maybe. Flying away, maaaaybe!

Now is when it really matters. I have to pull my life together. I'm promising to myself, no crazy partying, no boyfriends, no slacking. I have to work hard these next 4 years and then I can pretty much do whatever I want. Wish me luck. I plan on keeping this as my public diary so I can track my journey along the way.

Life is either a daring adventure or nothing--Helen Keller

Who would know more about life than a blind, deaf and mute girl? ;] If even she lived her life as an adventure, so can I...

No comments:

Post a Comment